Hello beautiful and amazing #YogaPartyPeople!
How to Participate
- Follow your hosts & reblog this post so we know you are joining our party. [please do not delete the text!]
- Post your photo of the day. In your post, explain how you interpreted the tag!
- Tag it with #yogapartypeople. All the hosts will be tracking the tag, liking, reblogging, and LOVING all of your pictures! (:
- You can tag all of us as well: #yogarian, #sunny-yogi, #bexmaddy, #yogawithkarel, and #healthyhappymotivation. (optional)
- We are also on Instagram! Follow us and join the party. (optional)
We can’t wait to see what you come up with. Notice that there are a few rest days you can throw in there (like #yogitoes or #yinspiration). It is up to you! You have the freedom to play with your practice. Don’t forget to have fun, breathe, and party! We hope you enjoy the party with us! <333
While this child is being treated for her injury,she cries “I did nothing to the Israelis”
#PrayForGaza #GazaUnderAttack #IsraelisAreTerrorists
just because someone is israeli, does not mean they are a terrorist. no.
Reasons I am changing my lifestyle-
- Because I want to become healthier person
- I want to be 100% content and comfortable in my own skin. I’m sick of being constantly aware and paranoid about my body
Sometimes recovery is waking up early to write in coffee shops and practicing yoga and eating lots of fruit and chocolate and sometimes it’s staying in bed all day and hiding from the world until you can stop crying. All of this is ok. What’s important is that you take care of yourself no matter what kind of day you’re having.
I’m not even sure what this is to be honest. Just playing :)
Yet another thing I did not know the human body was capable of. :)
Single Leg Hip Raise
Lie faceup on the floor with your left knee bent and your right leg straight. Raise your right leg until it’s in line with your left thigh. (A) Push your hips upward, keeping your right leg elevated. (B) Pause, then slowly lower your body and leg back to the start position. Complete the prescribed number of repetitions with your left leg, then switch and do the same number with your right leg.